Northeast Service Cooperative & Minnesota Health Care Consortium
Your Service Cooperative group health insurance pool spreads risk and reduces cost while providing you the freedom to select the doctor and health plan of your choice. You will be the decision maker to see any doctor, clinic, or hospital for your care. This freedom gives you greater satisfaction about your healthcare, which leads to perceived and actual improvements in your well-being. And it works!
- Statewide risk pool under Minnesota Healthcare Consortium (MHC)
- Rating methodology to provide stability
- Lower pooling limits for catastrophic claims
- Blending your claims with regional expectations to stabilize smaller groups
- Your choice of level of assistance for mandatory bids
- New networks and plan design options
- A selection of consumer tools and programs customizable to each member
- Statewide Small Group Insurance Pool for groups with 50 or less contracts.
- Regional pool discretion and reserves
- Group control of benefit design
- Dedicated Service Cooperative and Medica teams
- Discounted access to medical savings and spending accounts with WEX
- Customized wellness programs with grant funding available
- Education and resources available on best practices & mandates
CLICK HERE to learn how your group can obtain a quote from MHC.