The Northeast Service Cooperative operates a regional service center in Mountain Iron as a service to its members, and a resource to the region. Building fees and rates have been established to help us cover the costs of operating the service center, as well as maintaining and replacing related fixtures and equipment over time. Our office hours are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
During the school year, NESC is host to Knowledge Bowl typically three days per week. This is usually on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursday; however, it can vary. Please review our calendar before requesting a room in our facility.
* Cancellations must be done 48-hours in advance to avoid rental fees.
Room Rental Rates Board Room $100 - By Special Request Only Superior Room $125 Conference Room $100 Video Conference Room $100
For additional information or scheduling
assistance, please contact Jill O'Toole.
Phone: (218) 748-7613
- Rates apply to any part of the day, up to eight hours; hourly or half-day fees do not apply.
- Presentation equipment (i.e. projector, white boards, HDMI or VGA cables) included in rate.
- Special arrangements (customized IT support, special services) must be approved in advance and may be subject to additional charges.
- Public Wi-Fi is available during weekday events.
- Additional items, such as markers, pencils, pens, copies, easel notepads, paper, additional computer adapters, etc., are not included in the fee.