NESC shares a campus with the Mountain Iron-Buhl School District. The school district is building a new secondary school on the campus and construction has impacted parking and access to NESC. Winter weather will only increase these challenges. As a result, we will not be able to accommodate all booking requests between now and May. However, please contact us if you're looking for space; if we can't help, we may be able to suggest other, suitable locations nearby.
The Northeast Service Cooperative operates a regional service center in Mountain Iron as a service to its members and a resource to the region. Building fees and rates have been established to help us cover the costs of operating the service center, as well as maintaining and replacing related fixtures and equipment over time. Our office hours are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
During the school year, NESC is host to Knowledge Bowl typically three times a week. This is usually on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursday; however, it can vary. Please review our calendar before requesting a room in our facility.
* Cancellations must be done 48-hours in advance to avoid rental fees.
Please Note: Due to the Mountain Iron-Buhl School District expansion there are construction crews on campus at the Northeast Service Cooperative. This could impact parking and room availability. For additional information, please contact Jill O'Toole.
Room Rental Rates Board Room $95 - By Special Request Only Superior Room 1 or 2 $95 Superior Conference Room (1 & 2) $125 Wireless & ITV Services $100
For additional information or scheduling
assistance, please contact Jill O'Toole.
Phone: (218) 748-7613
- Rates apply to any part of the day, up to eight hours; hourly or half-day fees do not apply.
- Presentation equipment (i.e. projector, microphone, white boards) included in rate.
- Special arrangements (customized IT support, special services) must be approved in advance and may be subject to additional charges.
- Additional items, such as markers, pencils, pens, copies, easel notepads, paper, etc., are not included in fee!